Ford Motor Company has been manufacturing and marketing its Ford F-series light duty and medium duty trucks since 1948. Most variants in the F-series of trucks are full-size pickup trucks though the series also has commercial vehicles and chassis cab trucks. Ford F-150 is the most popular version in the F-series. It is produced in thirteen different generations. Since 1981, it is the best-selling vehicle in the United States. It is the best-selling pickup since 1977. Ford F-150 is also the best-selling vehicle in Canada.
As a very large number of Ford F-150 trucks have been in use for the last many decades, there is a huge demand on account of engine replacements too. If your Ford F-150 truck engine needs replacement, you can straight away go and buy a new engine, the cost of which would be prohibitively high. You also have the option to go for a remanufactured engine which is as good as a new one and may even be slightly better than a new one in certain cases.
Remanufactured engines are not used or rebuilt engines. Remanufactured engines match factory specifications and in some cases, even exceed them. Every engine is reverse engineered to ensure that if there were any original factory defects, even they are removed during the remanufacturing process. Every remanufactured engine is tested to original equipment standards to meet or exceed those standards on every parameter. So, a remanufactured engine should not be confused with a Rebuilt, Restored, Reconditioned, Recycled, Repaired or Used engine. Unlike the latter, remanufacturing relies heavily on the use of new parts from the OEMs. All core material is also closely inspected and checked against the stringent original equipment specifications for correct dimensional tolerances.
You get some inherent advantages when you buy a remanufacture engine. Just look at the main ones.
- Unmatched Economy – With improved quality of body and chassis today, it makes economic sense to opt for a remanufactured engine.
- Performance and Durability of a new engine – In fact, a remanufactured engine may, at times, score over a new one on these fronts.
- Complete Engine – Complete long block engine with all the required machining, crankshaft, connecting rods, all new rod bearings, main bearings, pistons, rings, soft plugs, camshaft and timing etc. All the brand new critical components are procured from OEMs and meet the laid down specifications.
- Warranty – A free, nationwide, no fault 5 years’ warranty with unlimited miles from REMANNS, the leaders in the field of remanufactured engines.
- Re-sale of the Old Engine – A fair value for your old engine, whatever condition it may be in.
- Free Shipping – Free shipping anywhere in the Continental U.S.
If you are looking for a remanufactured engine for your Ford F-150 truck or for any other vehicle and for all the benefits stated above, you need not look any further. Just click here on the link http://www.remanns.com and get ready to get an instant quote from REMANNS, who have over 30 years’ experience of remanufacturing engines and are the undisputed leaders in the field.