Many people ask why are remanufactured engines so much better then used or rebuild ones? A remanufactured engine will normally give you better performance & will last longer than a used or rebuilt engine because they receive a true overhaul to a “like new” condition.
1) Engine block disassembly.
2) The parts are then removed and individually inspected for damage and cause of failure.
3) Engine block cleaning.
4) Engine block magnafluxing. Magnetic particle is a method of detecting cracks & imperfections in any ferrous engine parts.
5) Engine block machining including boring and honing.
6) Engine block cleaned after our precision machining process.
7) Final engine assembly. The now remanufactured engine in re-installed, final mechanical checks and adjustments completed. We will check things like correct timing, correct valve train setup, compression, oil pressure, oil flow, vibration, knocking or any unusual noises, variable valve-timing actuation, and fluid leaks.
This overall process yields your engine to have a “like new” performance that you can’t get from a used or rebuild engine.