Remanns is the best website when it comes to getting a remanufactured engines for your car or truck. They have free shipping in the US and the best, 5 year unlimited miles, no fault warranty and carry the best quality remanufactured engines.
A remanufactured engine begins with a used engine and is then torn down, damaged or worn out parts are replaced and reassembled.
- Every engine is taken apart. Blocks, heads, connecting rods, crankshafts and camshafts are cleaned thoroughly to remove contaminants that can cause wear and tear components in the engine internally and can also cause early on engine failure.
- Crankshafts are machined to tolerances tolerance and surfaces are micro-polished to reduce bearing wear. Oil holes are chamfered and polished. Crankshafts are thoroughly cleaned.
- Cylinders are bored and honed to exact specifications. The blocks are checked for imperfections through magnetic particle inspection
- Rods are checked for correct operation
- Every engine is accurately assembled and detailed with a final wash of new machined parts and pre-lubricated camshafts, pistons and crankshaft journals makes sure the engine runs smooth and performs to OEM standards.
Why Remann is the best choice for remanufactured engines
Remanns is the leading distributor of remanufactured Engines with a foundation that is based on quality, reliability and performance. They are devoted to bringing life back into your vehicle and placing your family back on the road. All their remanufactured engines go through rigid and strict procedures and processing that involves the following:
- Spin test after the building phase to be certain they have proper oil pressure and flow, cylinder compression and a real seal integrity.
- Engine is pressured to make sure the water jackets are working properly
- They alternate the rings, pistons, bearings, gaskets, chain and belt, valves, springs, and freeze plugs
- Cranks are turned on and micro-polished to original equipment specs
- All heads have valve seats re-cut, resurfaced, vacuumed after building and pressure tested
- Most of their remanufactured engines are delivered as long black assemblies and include new gaskets and water pumps
- All the blocks are bored, aligned honed, and cylinder honed with the highest of quality computerized technology to ensure size and taper to perfection
Remanns is confident with their remanufacturing process and with their trained technicians who hand check each and every engine to meet the factories standards.