Why Buy a Remanufactured Engine?
Remanufactured engines are totally different than a used or rebuilt engine. A Remanufactured engine matches factory specs or even exceeds them. Every engine is meticulously gone through, to ensure that if there are any defects, they are fixed during the remanufacturing process. All of our remanufactured engines are tested to original equipment standards to meet or exceed those standards on every engine. So, a remanufactured engine should not be confused with a Rebuilt, Restored, Reconditioned, Recycled, Repaired or Used engine. Unlike the latter, remanufacturing relies heavily on the use of new parts from the OEMs. All core material is also closely inspected and checked against the stringent original equipment specifications for correct dimensional tolerances.
Here are some advantages when you buy a remanufacture engine from remanns.
- Cheaper Than New – the cost of a remanufactures engine from Remanns is far less than purchasing a new one.
- Performance – A remanufactured engine will have the same performance as if you bought it new from the manufacturer.
- OEM Specs – Complete long block engine with all the required machining, crankshaft, connecting rods, all new rod bearings, main bearings, pistons, rings, soft plugs, camshaft and timing etc. are to OEM specs.
- Best Warranty – A 5 year, No Fault warranty with unlimited miles from REMANNS, the leaders of remanufactured engine sales.
- Free shipping – Free shipping anywhere in the Continental U.S.
If you are looking for a remanufactured engine for your car or truck, you don’t need to look any further. Just go to http://www.remanns.com to get an instant quote. Remanns has over 30 years’ experience of remanufacturing engines and care about their customers.
Comments are closed.