Remanns 3 Year Nationwide Unlimited Miles Transmission Warranty...YES FREE!
3 Year Nationwide Unlimited Miles Transmission Warranty applies to Transmissions purchased on or after September 14, 2020. *Purchases prior to that include the warranty terms in effect at the time of purchase.
This limited warranty is issued to the Purchaser on behalf of Remanns.com
- Remanns warrants to the purchaser that it will repair or replace, at Remanns sole option, units that Remanns determines to be defective in materials or workmanship for a period of 3 Years from the original date of sale. Vehicles that have been modified outside of factory specifications or otherwise misrepresented upon purchase are void of warranty. This warranty is attached to the VIN at the original date of sale and is NOT transferable to future vehicle owners
- Warranty concerns shall be initiated in the Remanns Customer Portal. Remanns requires a copy of the original repair order before a warranty claim is authorized.
- All warranty claims must have approval from Remanns before any warranty work is performed.
- The Remanns limited product warranty will end at the expiration of time from the date of the original installation. No repair or replacement will extend the warranty beyond the original period.
- Failed units must be returned to an Authorized Warranty Inspection Facility for inspection within 30 days. Failure to do so will result in a denied warranty claim. To return a failed unit, please visit the Remanns Customer Portal
- Labor allowances will be limited to labor time as determined by ALLDATA On-Demand labor guide at a rate of $50 per hour, provided the original installation and warranty repair and/or replacement was performed by a licensed repair facility. Labor payments will only be made upon receipt of the defective unit at Remanns, after an inspection by Remanns and determination that it is covered by this warranty, and not as a result of installation error. A repair order or detailed invoice must be presented to Remanns, as well.
- This warranty does NOT cover: Towing charges, diagnostic time without prior approval, fluids (unless purchased from Remanns on the original invoice), vehicle rental, transportation charges, loss of time, loss of income, loss of use of the vehicle, storage fees, or consequential, special, punitive or incidental damages. In no event shall Remanns be liable for any amount of money beyond the Remanns sale price of the transmission to the Purchaser plus the appropriate labor allowance as specified in section 6 above.
- The Remanns product warranty will only be honored within the continental United States.
- The remanufactured transmission must be installed within 10 Business Days of its receipt for this warranty to become effective.
- Remanns reserves the right to charge back the cost of the unit, shipping, or labor charges should it be determined that the failure was caused by improper installation, abuse, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, accident(s), vandalism or any other condition not covered by this warranty.
- This Warranty and any claim related to or arising out of this Warranty shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin (without giving regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof). No such claim shall be commenced, prosecuted, or continued in any forum other than the state or federal courts located in the City of and County of Milwaukee.
- THIS WARRANTY SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN.
The very first step in determining which type of warranty applies to your transmission purchase is to GET AN INSTANT QUOTE NOW, if you have not already done so.
Once you have received your free, instant quote; the type of Remanufactured Transmission you order dicates which warranty will apply for you. Your quote details will tell you the type of warranty that applies to the transmission itself. Vehicles such as Passenger Cars, Police Cars and Light Trucks up to ton except motor homes and special use vehicles listed below are all considered the same under our warranty and have 3 Year coverage avaialble. However, Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks, Supercharged vehicles, All Taxi cabs, Stationary, agricultural and industrial vehicles, Marine Applications and Motor Homes have different warranty terms; coverage varies for these particular vehicle types.
IF the transmission you purchase is installed at a licensed repair shop, and it is not a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) install, then we offer 3 Year Nationwide Warranty coverage. If it is a DIY install, coverage policies will not allow no fault protection, however we still offer you a comprehensive Standard warranty package with the exact same coverage term length.
We leave nothing to chance; when you get a quote and place your order, our system will automatically assign the correct warranty based on your vehicle type and install destination (Shop or DIY). So, you don't even need to think about it; we'll ensure you have the proper warranty package avaialble at checkout.
Below are the Warranty, Terms, and Conditions.
Remanns.com LIMITED WARRANTY FOR REMANUFACTURED TRANSMISSIONS
Remanns issues this non-transferable Limited Warranty to the original purchaser/owner of the vehicle in which the engine, transmission or component is installed. Remanns warrants the remanufactured transmission which was purchased and is described in this warranty to be free from defects in materials or workmanship if properly installed and maintained during the specified warranty period. If the remanufactured transmission fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship during the specified warranty period, the Remanns will repair, replace or refund, at the discretion of Remanns the transmission in question.
WHAT IS COVERED
Remanns warrants its parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period indicated from the date of installation PROVIDED the part was (and can be documented) installed by a Licensed Automotive Repair Facility.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this warranty, Remanns sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to, at Remanns option, replacement, repair or refund of the purchase price. In the event that it is determined that the part must be replaced, the original part must be returned to Remanns to for any warranty labor consideration and reimbursement.
Warranty registration is necessary to obtain warranty coverage on Remanns Products within 30 days of installation. When register your product you must save your proof of purchase receipt.
MAKING A CLAIM
Warranty service is available through any Licensed Automotive Repair Facility.
IF you are an existing customer and you seek to file a warranty claim, PLEASE SUBMIT THE WARRANTY CLAIM FORM HERE, which is found diretly inside your customer account portal.
To make a claim, you must provide proof of purchase from Remanns or from the business which installed the part. Remanns at its option will repair, replace a product or refund the purchase price once it determines that the product requires repair or replacement. For a product to be determined defective it must be sent to Remanns remanufacturing plant for inspection. Remanns remanufacturing will schedule the pickup of the product or parts in question. Any products that are not returned to Remanns remanufacturing to undergo inspection will not be covered by this warranty. All repairs and/or replacements to the products must first be authorized by Remanns Remanufacturing. Remanns will not pay for any unauthorized repairs. Incidental damage caused by the requested repair or by the removal of the product is not covered by the warranty.
Products sent to Remanns Remanufacturing for inspection that are deemed not covered under standard warranty will be held in storage for a period of 15 days. Product unclaimed after 15 days will be disposed of by Remanns. Remanns will immediately dispose of any product for which there is an approved claim.
Any Licensed Automotive Repair Facility (LARF) may perform warranty repairs. Most warranty repairs are handled routinely, but sometimes requests for warranty service may not be appropriate. If a customer differs with the decision of the Remanns Warranty Technician and/or the LARF, an investigation will be made to determine whether the warranty applies. Ask the LARF to submit all supporting facts to Remanns for review. If Remanns decides that the claim is justified, the customer will be fully reimbursed for those product items that are defective. To avoid misunderstanding which might occur between the customer and Remanns/LARF, listed below are some of the causes of transmission failure that the standard warranty does not cover.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Normal Wear: Our products, like all mechanical devices, need periodic parts service and replacement to perform correctly. Remanns standard warranty would not apply if damage to the product has occurred because of misuse, lack of routine maintenance, shipping, handling, warehousing or improper installation. Similarly, warranty is void if the serial number of the product has been removed or the product has been altered or modified with aftermarket performance enhancing parts.
Improper Maintenance: The life of a mechanical device depends upon the conditions under which it operates, and the care it receives. Wear, when caused by dirt, dust, spark plug cleaning grit or other abrasive material that has entered the engine because of improper maintenance, is not covered by Remanns standard warranty.
Transferability: This product warranty is not transferable to another purchaser or another transmission.
NO Remanns warranty shall apply to products installed on any Recreational Vehicles over 11,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight which includes most Class A, Class B and Class C Motor Homes and Bus conversions. Additionally, products used in competitive racing or on commercial or rental race tracks are not warranted. Remanns products are not warranted if used in an application for which they were not engineered e.g., using standard gasoline engines in a marine application. This warranty does not apply to fleet or commercial vehicles other than as indicated.
Standard warranty: Authorized repairs on approved claims (after factory inspection of returned parts) will be reimbursed at a rate not to exceed the ALLDATA Repair Manual published applicable flat rate schedule. Hourly rates for all authorized repairs will be paid in accordance with rate paid for the original installation but not to exceed $50.00 an hour or the total cost of the original part in total. Do-it yourself repairs, repairs performed by unlicensed repair facilities, or repairs made to units not originally installed in a LARF will not be reimbursed.
No-Fault Warranty Protection: Authorized repairs on claims will be reimbursed at a rate not to exceed the ALLDATA Repair Manual published applicable flat rate schedule. Hourly rates for all authorized repairs will be paid in accordance with rate paid for the original installation but not to exceed $50.00 an hour. Do-it yourself repairs, repairs performed by unlicensed repair facilities, or repairs made to units not originally installed in a LARF will not be reimbursed. Labor guarantee under terms of No-Fault Warranty Protection is limited to the first time failure of the product and in no case will the total labor under the terms of this guarantee EXCEED the ALLDATA Repair Manual published applicable flat rate schedule of hours for R&R engine times $50 per hour.
Payment for Parts
Parts on authorized repairs will be reimbursed at the purchase price. Proof of Purchase will be required. Fluid and filter replacement costs will only be reimbursed for the first 2,000 miles of service.
Product replaced under warranty carries the remainder of the original product’s warranty term.
If you are unable to obtain satisfactory service, please contact the Remanns Warranty Department at 1 844 774-4753. This warranty applies to vehicles registered and normally operated in the United States and Canada.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY AND DO NOT COVER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which may vary from state to state and country to country.
INSTALLATION, BREAK-IN PROCEDURES
Remanns Remanufactured products are designed to provide years of trouble-free service. In order for your Remanns remanufactured product to perform as expected, it must be installed correctly, operated responsibly and properly maintained.
Once the product has been installed, it is the owner’s responsibility to break-in the product properly. After the break-in period and 600 mile checkup, the product must be maintained to the original manufacturer’s specifications. If you are unsure of the maintenance schedule, please consult your owner's manual or a local dealer.
Special Manufacturer Installation Requirements may apply and must be followed or your warranty may be voided.
Failure to perform these procedures can result in damage to the product that may not be covered under your warranty.
Please retain all service records (repair orders, invoices, etc) related to the Remann’s product maintenance and service. In the event of a product failure you will be required to provide copies of installation invoice and all maintenance records covering the installed product.
Order Cancellation: All orders will incur a 25% restock fee if cancelled after placing your order. In addition, if the part has been shipped, you will be liable for the cost of shipping to return the item to us. This only pertains to products which have not been installed. If the product has been installed, we will require a manager to review and decide if the product is eligible for return. Furthermore, it is a requirement that you speak to us in advance before attempting a return.
Shipping Charges to Alaska and Hawaii are Non-Refundable.
No Refunds will be issued due to Shipping Damage or Broken Items if not reported within 48 Hours of Delivery to Remanns and the Freight Company, which is the deadline to file a Freight Claim. Additionally, some form, such as an email, of written verification from the Freight Company of the Freight Claim must be retained in your records regardless of the time frame the Freight Claim was reported in. No Refunds will be issued due to Shipping Damage or Broken Items if not reported within 48 Hours of Delivery, which is the deadline to file a Freight Claim.
Pickups of Returns, Defective Items, and/or Cores must originate from the shipping address of the original order. No exceptions will be considered. Otherwise, refunds, returns and/or replacements will not be authorized.
In the event that the Buyer defaults in the terms of payment, the Buyer agrees to reimburse Remanns.com for all cost and reasonable attorney fees it incurs in a collection action.